Reporting to the Design Engineering Supervisor, the successful candidate will be tasked with mainly VAVE and cost saving activities within the engineering sector, which will cover all engineering aspects of the Timberwolf range of machinery. Such duties will include but not limited to cost saving identification and execution of these projects, testing, completion of engineering change requests which include creation of drawings, creating and maintaining bill of materials, design and implementation of new products, production of technical specifications and drawings to professional quality, such as GA?s, pipework runs, flow diagrams, etc. using SOLIDWORKS.
The role requires strong individual who can handle a multidiscipline of tasks and prioritise accordingly, it requires a competent and skilled individual who can manage a heavy workload.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- VAVE/ Cost saving activities and monitoring savings obtained
- Completion of Engineering change requests
- Creation and maintaining of development BOM?s/ trackers
- Design and implementation of new products/ projects into existing range of machines
- Production of all technical spec's and detailed drawings
- Creation of parts on the MRP system.
- Full engineering control of part revision and BOM revision.
- Documentation requirements for all parts added to drawings/ system
- Engineering support for all areas of the business
- Supporting and maintaining existing product range.
- Assisting with the production of technical file for CE marking new and existing product
- All other files required or documentation for directive or legislative requirements.
- Ensure tasks are completed to deadlines