Analox is a world leader in the research, development, and production of life saving gas sensing products and systems. Analox provides enough structure to ensure the safety and integrity of our products, and enough freedom to make a tangible difference to colleagues and customers alike.
The role will be based at our headquarters in Stokesley Business Park, a growing hub for technology businesses, with fantastic commuting links and beautiful surrounding countryside.
- Organising design projects by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources
- Identify and establish performance standards involving thermal, shock, vibration.
- Evaluation of components, materials, and suppliers.
- Identify and resolve design integration/interface issues, and determining and establishing design specifications.
- Verifying and validating mechanical design performance by establishing reliability, maintainability, and durability test standards.
- Documenting design by recording mechanical design features, functions, operational requirements, and warnings.
- 3D CAD modelling/2D manufacturing drawings (SOLIDWORKS).
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, this does not constitute a jobs list and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake duties commensurate with his/her role.