Leading engineering company specialising in the manufacture of high-precision electromagnetic devices for the science and healthcare sectors.
Our company is looking to recruit highly-motivated, ambitious and committed Senior Mechanical Design Engineers on a permanent basis in the West Sussex area.
The Senior Mechanical Designer Engineer role will involve:
- Working within the current engineering team with other Design Engineers
- Managing a small team of designers
- Perform mechanical design calculations and analyses using FEA tools
- Review drawings and design results
- Analyse component data and assess for suitability for DFM
- Being involved in recruitment / expanding the team
- Seeing through design projects from concept through to completion
- Producing 3D designs using SOLIDWORKS
- Generating the BOM’s to go with the associated designs
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks as required
- You will be working closely with project engineers, physicists and production staff.
25 days paid holiday per year includes Summer / Christmas / New Year closures (exc. Bank holidays) and an excellent group pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV, along with your availability and your salary expectation.You must be UK based and willing to commute to our site In Storrington, the position is office based.