Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Future Automation is the market leader in flat screen mounting solutions and high-tech automation devices, specialising in the design and manufacture of mounts to attach televisions to walls, ceilings and floors. Unrivaled in its diversity, our product range is manufactured to the highest possible standards & we are currently looking for a graduate mechanical design engineer to join our in-house design team.
Working in a team of four at our head office in North Hertfordshire, this full-time position involves the design of components for new products; improving existing products; updating technical data sheets and instructions; implementing new processes within the team structure and liaising with the production department on drawings and updates. It is an exciting opportunity to work in a market leading company within an expanding industry that is technology focused.
• A logical thinking team player willing to learn and take direction and work within in fast paced and busy environment.
• A graduate with a range of practical and technical interests and an understanding of the Audio Visual world would be an advantage.
• Extensive experience with SOLIDWORKS 3D modelling software.
• Good team-working and communication skills.
• Familiar with DFM and DFA techniques.
• Good understanding of engineering materials and processes essential.
• Experience of basic machining an advantage.