Date Posted: Monday 10 February 2014
We need an outstanding creative 3D Structural Packaging Designer to join our design team in rural Northamptonshire. As a member of our in-house team you will be designing packaging for a wide range of well-known companies/brands that will be made by Europe’s largest rigid plastic packaging manufacturer. With a fast pace, exacting standards and industry leading reputation, this role is challenging and exciting.
Your Experience / Skills
• Proven track record in delivering successful packaging designs.
• Some Design agency experience would be beneficial.
• Recognised qualification in industrial or 3D packaging design or similar.
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional creativity within tight brief limits.
• High quality presentation skills.
• Knowledge of the major plastics moulding techniques including extrusion blow moulding, injection moulding, injection stretch blow moulding and thermoforming.
• Good computer skills including SOLIDWORKS, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
• Able to work in a team situation where flexibility is important to deliver projects on time.
• Experience with 3D printing an advantage.
• Experience working directly with customers marketing and technical experts is expected.
Salary would be commensurate with experience
Consumer Product Design
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: