A new opportunity has arisen at a leading swimming pool engineering firm who are seeking a pro-active and highly competent Design Engineer. Working closely with the design team your role will be to liaise with clients and Architects to develop swimming pool and spa designs. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in sales of saunas and steam rooms and other items we provide.
This role will provide the platform to grow and develop within the organisation enhancing your career prospects for the long-term.
- Survey and produce initial CAD models and associated drawings for new developments and proposed developments, using SOLIDWORKS.
- Project Manage developing and agreeing plans through to final drawings
- Prepare and produce budget costing and schedules for assigned projects to include coordination of nominated suppliers and contractors
- Manage various projects and ensure progress is on plan through regular meetings.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience using Solid Works producing technical drawings and models.
- Proven experience of drawing and detailing of building packages together with architectural information, preferably from a construction/design environment.
- Carrying out direct sales to existing and new clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail, proactive and strong communications skills.
- Project Management skills
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all business lines.
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle.