We have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Designer / Design Engineer to work within the design team for a respected company who design, manufacture and install bespoke staircases and balustrades in Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
As Designer / Design Engineer, you will work within the design team to take a number of projects from proposal stage to full completion on time and in budget.
The company has a very well-respected reputation within the industry and are renowned for their bespoke and unique staircase design. The successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and take pride in their work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work within the Design team to take a number of projects from proposal stage to full completion on time and in budget using all available resources, quality materials and processes in order to meet the needs of all key stakeholders
• Manage the projects at all stages throughout the design process on time and within budget
• Provide technical validation and creative development for enquires
• Convert valid enquiries into projects
• Ensure profitable execution and delivery of projects through design
• Monitor accuracy and quality standards to ensure they are met at all times
• Develop commercially sustainable innovative solutions to projects
• Assist with training and maintenance of the service levels and standards for internal and external clients
• Manage associated paperwork and data input to the levels required by the company
• Review and propose solutions and upgrades to existing company management software
• Co-operate effectively with all areas of the business to ensure the workflow moves successfully between departments
• Ensure that the quality of the product delivered to the workshop is of the highest standard