For over 25 years SIS has been a leader in delivering world class seating solutions, from concept through to on site product installation.
All our seating systems are custom designed, manufactured to rigorous international standards and installed with attention to detail. Our commitment and mission is to provide optimal project solutions along with the best and most attentive service in the industry.
We work with a wide range of clients from small community theatres, schools, colleges, universities, sporting venues to large convention centres and arenas.
We are now looking to recruit an exceptionally talented Senior Design Engineer to join our small hardworking team who is looking to fast track their career to Design and Engineering Manager.
This will be a challenging and varied role. Managing and co-ordinating day to day design and engineering tasks and supporting sales and operation in co-ordination with your company colleagues.
A ‘hands on’ role requiring excellent communication skill, organisation and ability to multi task projects.
Be willing to travel locally and Internationally.
As the Senior Designed Engineer, you will:
• Be responsible for all Engineering and design work including comprehensive and varied array of project specific tasks.
• Driving new product design and existing product improvements
• Delivering 3D models of parts and assemblies, generating 2D drawings with BOMs for Manufacture
• Implement DriveWorks using existing and new SOLIDWORKS files
• Generate parts/product specifications, product manuals and assembly instructions