Salary: £25,500 - £30,000 DOE
Other Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours, Discretionary Bonus
Expo Technologies provides customers with an unrivaled level of support for the delivery of solutions to hazardous area applications in the global market. Using the latest design technology for their design work, we have over 85 staff focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for a Design/Project Engineer to join our team.
As a Design/Project Engineer, you will be ensuring customers’ orders are designed, built and delivered to the relevant standards, whilst meeting or exceeding customer expectations. In this dual role, you will take ownership of the design as well as the project engineering.
From designing equipment to client specification, responding and progressing contracts through production to delivery and ensuring compliance in a highly regulated market, you will enjoy a position where no two days are the same.
Your role will include:
• Designing to Specification using SOLIDWORKS 2013
• Creatively resolving problems in a complex regulated environment
• Creating and maintain manufacturing drawings, cost information and parts lists
• Maintaining communication with orders until their order is satisfied
• Managing the project through the production process and dealing with variations
Additionally as a Design/Project Engineer, you will have a great eye for detail and strong customer focus.
For this role we are looking for a committed and hardworking individual with at least 3-5 years design and project engineering experience. Experience in the following areas will be a distinct advantage:
• Pneumatic logic circuits
• Sheet metal fabrication
• Electronic control cabinets
• Hazardous Area environments