Date Posted: Wednesday 20 January 2016
Electrical Design Engineer To complete or supervise the completion of electrical design tasks to time and quality requirements, to provide technical input to the selection of new equipment or vendors and to complete electrical pre-commissioning activities.
• Select process instruments
• Design instrument loops and hook-ups
• Production of PLC I/O Schedules
• Outline design of control panels
• Specifications of low and medium volume switchgear
• Design of cable systems (power and instrumentation)
• Set up of instruments and control hardware on site
• Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients in Europe and on occasions worldwide
• Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the company
Your Experience / Skills
•Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints;
•Ability to understand, read, write and converse in English at advanced level.
•Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing on a technical level.
•Must have demonstrated interpersonal and customer relations skills.
•Proficient in the use of MS Office products including MS project.
•Ability to use AutoCAD, and 3D modelling application programs.