Date Posted: Friday 15 July 2016
Currently looking for a post graduate for a position as a trainee project engineer to work in a well
established company based in Wakefield , West Yorkshire.
This is a varied project engineering based role for a tier one manufacturer, working alongside the
company's production departments and the external engineering clients.
On a day to day basis you will support the technical sales engineers, handling internal and external enquiries, providing technical support and SOLIDWORKS assistance at every stage of the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to enter the manufacturing industry in a
technical capacity, with full training on offer to develop your skills as a Project Engineer.
* Project Engineer position within manufacturing
* Technical position working with the end clients, manufactures and sales team
* Providing clients with technical information and SOLIDWORKS assistance
Your Experience / Skills
* Experience of using SOLIDWORKS packages
* Experience or qualifications in engineering or related subject
* Looking for a technical project engineering role