Bisca UK - Bespoke Staircase Design
Bespoke staircase design, manufacture and installation for residential and commercial clients. Our clients choose materials to suit their preferences, practical requirements and budget. As a result, each staircase design is as unique as the property or client.
Our portfolio of bespoke staircases and balustrades includes everything from a single straight flight to towering multi-flight helicals. Bisca have earned a reputation of being able to execute challenging and complex stair designs for even the most awkward of spaces.
A bespoke staircase design from Bisca is timeless. We ensure every new staircase design integrates into the character of the property regardless of age.
As a designer at Bisca your job will be varied and stimulating, with all our projects designed in house from start to finish. We rarely complete the same design twice and approach each client’s brief with a blank sheet of paper.
You should have the abilities to design both creatively and technically, taking into consideration how the product will work as well as how it will look.
You will also have a level of commercial awareness, understanding how each of your decisions at any point can have an impact on the overall profit of a project.
From one day to the next you could be involved in any part of the project process, from speaking to prospective clients on their first phone call or working with our in-house artisan to agree manufacture and installation processes for the current projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a Designer capable of managing a project from concept stage to completion, on time, within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work within the Design team to take several projects from proposal stage to full completion on time and in budget using all available resources, materials and processes in order to meet the needs of all key stakeholders
- Manage the projects at all stages throughout the design process; on time and within budget
- Provide technical validation and creative development for enquiries
- Convert valid enquiries into projects
-Ensure profitable execution and delivery of projects through design
-Monitor accuracy and quality standards to ensure they are met at all times
- Develop innovative, commercially and environmentally sustainable solutions to projects
- Assist with training and maintenance of the service levels and standards for internal and external clients
- Manage associated paperwork and data input to the levels required by the company
- Review and propose solutions and upgrades to existing company management software
- Co-operate effectively with all areas of the business to ensure the workflow moves successfully between departments
- Ensure that the quality of the product delivered to the workshop is of the highest standard
Degree level qualified in a relevant design related area or equivalent industry experience.