Bryden Wood is a multidisciplinary firm; our talented team of 90 brings together architects, product designers, building service and structural engineers, together with BIM modellers, building analysts and graphic designers at our central London and St Albans offices. Increasingly, the distinction between these disciplines is being blurred, as we continually refine the process of fully integrating and coordinating design right through to fabrication.
Our commitment to transform the construction industry has culminated in running our own construction facility. By investing in our own developments (including R&D of BIM software and building systems) we are able to demonstrate not only our commitment to put into practice our ideas, but also to experience for ourselves the true financial and practical implications of what we are trying to achieve.
Bryden Wood offer a variety of company benefits including
• Pension Scheme offering up to 5% matching
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• 25 days holiday per annum
Bryden Wood is looking for an experienced SOLIDWORKS Modeller to join the Engineering team.
• Building industry experience would be an advantage, but not essential
• The candidate should be solution-focused, self-driven and able to work to challenging deadlines
• Experience with other BIM software e.g. Revit would be an advantage
• Experience with and good understanding of parametric modelling
• Good presentation skills required
• We have positions for different levels of experience but the candidate should have used SOLIDWORKS for at least two years regularly
• The Candidate would join our project teams (currently e.g. from Crossrail or for the Development of a new residential high rise building system) and work on miscellaneous bids throughout the office.