Date Posted: Friday 1 June 2018
We are a rapidly expanding, world leading company, specialising in the design, build and operation of autonomous boats and control systems. We build technologically advanced, innovative products to solve the problems that others can’t.
Our success is due to the people we employ – if you’re smart, adaptable, highly productive, a team player and relish the challenge that comes with solving difficult problems then ASV Global is for you.
Our UK offices, manufacturing site and testing facilities are all based just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire.
The Marine Systems Engineer will take responsibility for the design, planning and support of vessel sub-systems (Propulsion, steering, fuel, water cooling, bilge, exhaust, hydraulics and HVAC).
Our Engineers enjoy a significant level of variety, with interesting and fast paced projects. The role will provide an exciting opportunity to be involved with designs from concept through to delivery and ongoing support.
Your Experience / Skills
• Proven experience in mechanical design of marine systems on robust and weight-critical vessels
• SOLIDWORKS skills to an advanced level
• Good understanding of heat transfer, power transmission and actuated mechanisms in marine systems.
• Experience working within a fast-paced production environment.
• BSc / MSc in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
To discuss this role and further details, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.