Date Posted: Thursday 13 June 2019
Quest Joinery is an award winning, Specialist Joinery Manufacturer based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
We're passionate about turning design concepts into reality and work with renowned architects and interior designers to transform their visions.
Our considerable manufacturing capabilities mean we produce a full range of products from standard items to premium bespoke joinery on projects of the highest calibre.
Quest Joinery is expanding and looking to attract a high quality, ambitious and experienced SOLIDWORKS and Autocad Draughtsman.
If you’ll fit in with a team of individuals who are passionate about delivering excellence and are looking for challenging, stimulating work, we’d love to hear from you. If successful, you will be joining a progressive company with an exciting future which you’ll help shape by bringing your ideas and enthusiasm to the role.
• Producing detailed working drawings for use by our cabinet makers for manufacture within our workshop.
• Liaising with project and contracts managers to plan overall production activity and daily manufacturing requirements.
• Working with approved drawings to create production drawings.
• Utilising manufacturing software packages to program products to run through our manufacturing processes.
• Working with Project Managers to coordinate field requirements.
• Refining engineering detail and assembly documentation for manufacturing.
For more information visit our website: https://www.questjoinery.co.uk/joinery-manufacture/
Your Experience / Skills
• A thorough understanding of joinery production and installation processes.
• Co-ordinatation of jobs throughout the setting-out process into manufacture.
• A thorough knowledge of joinery and furniture manufacture.
• Familiar with typical millwork manufacturing.
• Familiar with CNC programming
• SOLIDWORKS: 5 years
• Joinery background: 5 years