R&D Engineer for leading Construction Attachments manufacturing company in the North East of Ireland.
Reporting to the Research and Development Manager, the R&D Engineer will be responsible for the co-ordination, development and design of new products and the co-ordination of resources as delegated by the R&D Manager.
You will work closely with Vendors, Purchasing, Customer Service, Production and Warehouse personal.
This is a full-time position and full training will be given to the selected candidate.
• Ideally will have some R&D Experience.
• Relevant work preferred experience 2 to 5 years but not essential.
• Experience in the construction or agricultural sector.
• Has a strong commercial awareness Construction/agricultural sector
• Attention to detail
• Enjoys teamwork with hands on approach.
• Some knowledge of drafting standards and tolerancing an advantage.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Strong communication skills.
• 3D CAD modelling and drawing, preferably SOLIDWORKS