Date Posted: Wednesday 2 March 2016
We are now looking to add to our team an experienced Draughtsman who will be able to hit the ground running and is able to utilise SOLIDWORKS to a high standard.
The main objective of this role will be to work closely to a job brief, producing accurate drawings for process pipework, pump and heating modules.
Close liaison with colleagues will be essential in the engineering department to ensure best practice and understand latest manufacturing techniques.
Your Experience / Skills
Experienced SOLIDWORKS Designer required – Must be fully trained in the operation of SOLIDWORKS Premium 2016
Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years’ experience in producing detailed and accurate drawings for manufacture in mechanical design
• Expert knowledge of SOLIDWORKS
• Having experience in pipework design and routing would be beneficial
• Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines
• Sound knowledge of the manufacturing process to finished product
• Confident in working to tight deadlines with strong accuracy and high attention to detail with a natural ability to problem solve
• A team player with the ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities at one time
• Good communication, numeracy and IT skills
• A willingness to learn and work well within a small team while having the initiative and ability to liaise both internally and externally
• An enthusiastic, hardworking and can do attitude
• Thrives within a fast paced environment and takes pride in producing work from brief right through to completion