Principal tasks: Use of SOLIDWORKS design package to, order of priority:
Short term (1st 3 months)
• Update exiting drawings to the latest as built versions from marked up copies or machining program information. Production of 3 and 2D assembly drawings and 2D drawings component parts drawings.
• Complete the drawing packages for each diameter of the standard product range.
• Learn the basics of rapid transfer technology.
• Produce new drawing files for products already manufactured to special order likely to become standard products.
• Assist the Technical Director with the validation of the injection molded beta.
• Assist the Technical Director to complete the design and development of the prototype externally operated and STUC alpha ports.
• Set up a data base of drawings for quotation and marketing purposes.
• Maintenance of the design data base and creation/incorporation of design improvements.
• Special customer applications design engineering and project management.
• New product development.