Date Posted: Wednesday 11 March 2020
ADEPT Pure Water Ltd provides systems for the purification and treatment of water to commercial and industrial clients in various sectors based throughout the UK.
In addition to the design and building of bespoke systems, the Company also adapts existing systems to meet client specifications.
Due to continued expansion and gaining corporate clients who require ADEPT provided detailed drawings involving complex systems and pipework, the Company is now seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to take responsibility for all the Drawing requirements in the company.
Your Experience / Skills
This job will be varied and interesting and will require use of a full range of skills.
The right candidate should have experience of using SOLIDWORKS 3D and 2D Draftsight Design packages.
Salary will be negotiated with the right candidate and is dependent upon skills & experience. ADEPT Pure Water Ltd prides itself on being a fair, employee-orientated company and as such offers rewarding benefits some of which include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension & life insurance, incentive schemes, on-going activities and training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Liaising with clients to identify their requirements (may require site visits)
2. Working with R & D Staff in the development of new Systems.
3. Working with Sales + Production Staff in the assembly of Systems and its components
4. Production of detailed design drawings in 3D Images using the SOLIDWORKS Software.
5. Production of detailed design drawings in 2D Images using Draftsight Software
6. Modifying clients existing drawings to meet specifications
7. Creation of System Build of Materials Lists
8. Project and Timing management of systems
9. Other ad hoc duties as required
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
They have a good working knowledge of 3D SOLIDWORKS & Draftsight 2D packages in an Design Engineering based capacity. Knowledge of System Piping, Valves & Water Purification systems would be beneficial but not Essential.
The applicant will have proven written and oral skills as these are an essential part of this position along with the ability to work as part of a team ideally with the focus on leading the design process so a Very Positive Attitude is a must.
They will have a strong customer service/quality focus, with good numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
A flexible approach to work the ability to adapt to change whilst managing time, commitments and meeting deadlines.