Role: SOLIDWORKS Development Engineer
Date Posted: Thursday 24 March 2022
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional engineering company that offers a great working environment to deliver excellent customer service. To apply for this role you will be hard-working, passionate and reliable. In return the job offers a great basic salary and earning potential.
- Excellent SOLIDWORKS capability
- CAD design of automotive systems and components from concept through to volume production
- Chassis, suspension system & whole vehicle development
- Working with internal departments and suppliers to provide engineering design and problem solving activities to support internal and customer projects
- Creation and management of supporting engineering documentation including FMEAs and DVPs.
- Engineering change control management
- Generation and presentation of project status reports
- Development of hand calculations and spreadsheets to support product development
Your Experience / Skills
Ideally 3 Years Automotive based.
HND, degree qualified or relevant manufacturing background.
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: