Date Posted: Monday 9 May 2016
Dodman limited are a leading manufacturer of equipment predominantly for the food industry. Based in King’s Lynn Norfolk we are looking for an experienced 3D Design Draughtsperson to join our design team.
- To produce quality detailed arrangement drawings for client approval.
Attend site meetings (Design/Progress).
- Attend in-house meetings (Handover/Progress/Contract review).
- Liaise with production, site and external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the design with all relevant team members.
- Raise all necessary items in line with the project.
- Prepare production drawings and material schedules for workshop manufacture.
- Manage own work and co-ordinate others on larger design projects.
- Monitor and form progress reports against contract programme.
The successful applicant should be:
- Experienced in the use of 3D design software (preferably SOLIDWORKS) for producing machinery layouts and detailed designs through to manufacturing drawings.
- Versatile to be able to work on several projects in a short period.
- Have a thorough knowledge of sheet metal fabrication and hygienic design
- Thorough, rapid and methodical
- Willing to work consistently to meet deadlines
- Full driving licence required
Your Experience / Skills
SOLIDWORKS 3d, Design of equipment for the food industry, structural steelwork and sheetmetal fabrication.