Working under own initiative, with support from our close-knit Project Engineering team, fulfilling “inception to completion” design and draughting requirements for food processing lines.
Developing models and fabrication drawings. Sheet-metal formations and structural steelwork. Working to and delivering highly hygienic (food safe) design standards.
Delivering the wider project needs includes:-
• Site survey of operating areas
• Steelwork design, load bearing calculations, fabrication drawings.
• Access walkways and staircase design and fabrication drawings.
• Documented risk assessments for the specific solutions and the interacting layout.
• Process layout refinement and design of interconnecting transfer chutes etc.
• Identify foot-loadings for civils interaction.
• Identify utility connection points for the process layout.
• Receive “as installed” layouts from the installing engineer and update as necessary.
Flo-Mech has a developing range of process solutions. In the process of our company driving forwards, the ideal candidate will have experience in:-
• Food machinery design
• Hygienic solutions, mostly in stainless steel fabrication
• Fabrication processes
• CE marking, machinery directive and guarding requirements
• Conversant with 2D & 3D
Flo-Mech covers the following Industry sectors:-
Snacks food manufacturing – high volume production lines
Root crop processing
Project management of turn-key facilities
Working with a dynamic team of enthusiastic engineers working under own initiative. Casual yet professional open-plan office environment.
Excellent job satisfaction through turn-key “cradle to grave” involvement.
Base salary is dependent on experience and candidates specific attributes
Weekday overtime of x1, Weekend overtime of x1.5 and Bank Holidays @ x2
20 days holiday Jan-Dec plus 1 day for each year served to maximum 26 + public holidays
Private healthcare after qualifying period
Company contributory pension scheme