This role is responsible for the smooth running of our business-critical SOLIDWORKS CAD/PDM platforms and portfolio of technical tools. Working with specialists and champions across the user base, in Engineering, Design, ICT and Quality, it will help develop, maintain and support world class, highly available and quality system compliant tools for the development of our leading edge medical devices.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work alongside Engineering, Design, ICT, Quality, Project Management, and other supporting colleagues to deliver CAD/PDM and other technical requirements
• Lead the validation and performance testing of software customisations / configurations for medical device development
• Encourage continuous improvement with software updates and implementation, considering, advising and mitigating for any impacts through a structured change control process
• Facilitate investigation, trialling and selection of new tools, add-ons and capabilities
• Drive compliance with our quality system and advocate best practice with a pragmatic approach
• Support end-users with training, certification and resolution of technical issues
• Draft guidelines, and compile other resources to support knowledge sharing and capability development
• Monitor license usage and be responsible for security administration for new user or group permissions
• Identify, engage and manage resellers and support partners.