Date Posted: Wednesday 1 May 2019
We are a small but growing business involved in industrial water treatment, building and supplying both pure and wastewater systems throughout the UK and overseas. Our growth has led to the opening for a candidate to be principally responsible for draughting under the direction of industrial plant design engineers.
You will be primarily responsible for producing layout and general arrangement drawings of skid mounted water treatment industrial plant, based at our offices in Rooksbridge. You will also generate / update P&ID’s under direction of Process Engineers.
The ideal candidate will be fully conversant in use of AutoCad and SOLIDWORKS, or other, widely recognised 3D drawing package. This role may suit someone with a manufacture engineering background having experience in producing drawings to support fabrication or assembly.
What will you do?
• Responsible for producing drawings in a timely manner and with attention to detail on behalf of the projecting team.
• Assist with general project work including compiling Operation & Maintenance Manuals, liaising with suppliers for enquiries and technical information and expediting to support project schedules.
• Support the workshop with development of work instructions, bill of materials and quality control of supplied fabrications and manufactured plant.
• Develop 3D component parts library and production of 3D rendered assembly drawings for standard plant items.
• Support bespoke installations with 3D pipe drawings.
• Clash control for integrating standard items onto fabrications.
Your Experience / Skills
What will you need?
• Experience and competency in 3D Assembly is desired but would consider supporting 3D development training for right candidate.
• General Engineering practical awareness to consider operator access of equipment designed and ease of production assembly.
• Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.