Date Posted: Monday 5 November 2012
DEVELOPMENT DESIGNER / SENIOR DEVELOPMENT DESIGNER
(RETAIL / POINT OF SALE)
Green Room are looking for a highly talented Development Designer with a great eye for detail and the capability to develop world-class creative designs alongside our rapidly expanding design team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in development design for retail. S/he will be well versed in delivering solutions from retail planning to point of sale within challenging time frames and for a diverse and enviable range of clients.”
Your Experience / Skills
• Be highly proficient with SOLIDWORKS
• Be a practically minded problem solver.
• Be an inspiring and capable meeting leader able to present work created by themselves and others in both client and supplier facing situations
• Have knowledge specific to retail and understanding of brands.
• Experience using AutoCAD / Draftsight for schematic design.
• Experience using Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
• Have a good understanding of the manufacturing and shop-fitting processes.
• Excellent IT skills, numeracy and analytical ability.
• Have excellent attention to detail and a disciplined approach to time management.
• Have a relevant degree qualification (or equivalent)
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: