Date Posted: Tuesday 29 November 2016
Swift-Cut Automation is a rapidly growing successful designer and manufacturer of CNC Plasma and Waterjet profiling machines.
With over 700 machines produced in 5 years we are probably the largest European producer of this type of equipment.
- Working in a team of 4 in the R&D department.
- Drawing control
- Run own design projects
- Production of product manuals and instruction documents.
- Design input into team projects.
- Compile Bills of materials.
- Learn and understand Plasma cutting process, Waterjet process, CNC control systems and wiring systems
Your Experience / Skills
- As a graduate engineer/design engineer it is imperative that you enjoy your work.
- 3D SOLIDWORKS trained to high standard.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings for manufacture
- Excellent written English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to produce training videos.
- Confidence to put ideas forward and to ask questions when appropriate.
- Ideally 1 to 2 years experience of working a similar environment