Reporting to a Technical/Design Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for producing Solid Works drawings, as required, by the Manufacturing/Operations departments. They will be based at our Fenton site in Stoke-on-Trent and be responsible for:
• Reviewing and building Bills of Materials (BOMs)
• Assisting with the uploading of SOLIDWORKS models onto the PDM shared server after these are checked against BOMs to ensure compatibility
• Creating engineering models and drawings for both the production and sales departments.
• Creating BOMs on the ERP system
• Reviewing BOMs and drawings for the PDM server
• Assisting the product development and design teams as required
Candidates will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and will possess the following skills and competencies:
• Knowledge of Solid Works
• Candidates must be technically advanced with the ability to manage complexity, communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite is essential and candidates must be resilient, action oriented and resourceful