Role: CNC Programmer - Operator
Date Posted: Friday 28 February 2020
• Writing programs for parts & tooling
• Producing engineering drawings
• Operation of CNC machinery to produce parts specified by client contracts
• Monitoring and being responsible for each component produced by the machine
• Learning new programming techniques and attending training courses where required
• Liaising with supervisors to optimise workflow
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
Your Experience / Skills
• Minimum of 1+ years CNC operation experience
• Experience operating 5 axis Maka CNC machines & Maxicam CNC but not essential.
• Experience of Programming using BWO/ISO code
• Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
• Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
• Versatility and willingness to adapt
• Practical experience in the manufacturing of CNC jigs, fixtures & tooling
• Knowledge of aerospace related products & procedures an advantage but not essential.
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working if required.
• A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within Flitetec
• Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: