Date Posted: Tuesday 24 November 2020
OD3 Advanced BIM provide specialist services to the quarry / agricultural industry, offering engineering design services for steel products across the UK and Ireland.
Due to consistent high demand for our services and long-term projects on the books we require a SOLIDWORKS Technician to join our team, working from our Magherafelt office.
Your Experience / Skills
- Minimum 2 years SOLIDWORKS experience, including but not limited to quarry industry products, agricultural products & sheet metal design.
- Creation and development of detailed technical construction drawings using SOLIDWORKS.
- Creation, development and editing of 3D renders.
- Managing data, such as drawings and parts.
- Advanced Assembly mates
Liaising with the manufacturing department to provide detailed 2D and 3D drawings and specifications.
- Proficiency in using SOLIDWORKS to create drawings and designs.
- Proficiency to read and interpret complex technical engineering drawings.
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings, along with site sketches.
- Quarry / agricultural industry desired but not essential.
- Must be able to work well as an individual or as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet required timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join an advanced team working on a wide range of projects using the latest 3D modelling software SOLIDWORKS.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start, all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please email your CV with recent projects.
For more information about the company please visit our website www.od3.co.uk