Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
Date Posted: Wednesday 10 November 2021
Creactive Design / Urban Street Furniture is a design consultancy and manufacturer of standard and bespoke engineered products based in Warwick. We are looking to recruit an experienced supply chain coordinator to join our small team on a full-time permanent basis.
Working closely with all parts of the business, this role will be key to delivering day to day supply chain needs, building and maintaining good relationships with the supply chain and continuously seeking to improve delivery and quality of product supplied.
- Develop a good understanding of the companies supply and demand requirements.
- Develop and maintain good supply chain relationships.
- Manage and maintain supplier approval register.
- Manage and maintain supplier performance register.
- Obtain competitive quotations and assist the Costing Engineer with preparing tender submissions, proposals and customer quotations.
- Use the MRP system to manage stock levels and purchasing activities against demand.
- Manage all logistics from supply chain and to our customer base.
- End to end processing of standard product production orders.
- Assisting with processing of bespoke production orders.
- Research and identify potential new suppliers.
- Managing all supply chain related non-conformance.
- Reporting supplier performance to the management team.
Your Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supply chain or logistic role, ideally within the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
- Come from a good quality customer service background.
- Be passionate with the ambition help the company succeed.
- Ability to successfully work to and within deadlines.
- Have great organisational skills.
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication (written and verbal)
- IT – MRP system, MS Office
- Basic understanding of manufacturing drawings (desirable)
What we will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible Hours
Creactive Design process your personal data only in regard to your application for this job role. Your personal data will be retained by Creactive Design as long as we determine it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days following your application, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Applications can be made by emailing a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supply chain or logistic role, ideally within the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below:
01926 499 124