Role: Junior Exhibition Designer
Date Posted: Thursday 10 November 2022
We are a leading exhibition design and build company working all over the world delivering creative and powerful exhibition stands and displays to enhance the client's position within their recognised industry.
We are seeking a 2D/3D Junior Exhibition Designer preferably with experience in designing exhibition stands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young designer, with some additional project management skills, to join a team who designs exciting, innovative exhibition stands for use in tradeshows across the globe.
It is primarily office based with some travel to UK and overseas tradeshows.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Performance bonus
- 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Your Experience / Skills
- A creative designer with experience of working with business clients
- Ability to interpret clients’ ideas, conceptualise, sketch and design into 3D models
- Experience of 3D design, ideally of exhibition stands or other commercial 3D products
- Awareness of manufacturing techniques, materials and specification
- Ability to produce workshop ready working & construction drawings in 2D
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with clients
- Flexible work ethic and good team player
This is a great opportunity for a designer able to model and render accurately and with a good understanding of dimensions, ergonomics and construction. It is a varied role and the person has to be adaptable to different situations, workloads and clients so an adaptable approach is essential.
Experience with 3D Studio Max and SOLIDWORKS modelling software preferred, although experience with other 3D software would transfer easily; Adobe creative suite software.
£20,000 - £24,000 subject to experience
Exhibition Stand Design & Build
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below:
+44 (0) 1869 245703