Date Posted: Sunday 7 October 2018
Joseph Waller Fabrications, producer of artistic projects for internationally recognised artists, architects & institutions, is looking for an enthusiastic, sharp and ambitious Senior Designer to join its expanding team of designers and craftspeople. We are in an exciting stage of growth and would like you to join us on our journey.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base within a progressive organisation at the forefront of art production. We specialise in the design, fabrication and management of a wide range of creative projects, with an emphasis on collaboration, communication & efficiency.
Your Experience / Skills
• You will be adept at overseeing the development and production of drawings and 3D models, with excellent design ethos for fabrication
• You must have experience working with Rhino and/or SOLIDWORKS programs and with CNC routers (Rhinocam & Artcam)
• You will possess superb project management skills with experience in seeing projects through from CAD to fabrication to post-production and sign-off
• You will have a desire to strategise and develop systems across CAD and CNC, and be proactive in driving improvements
• You will have worked within a similar design role within the creative industry
• You will have proven abilities in creating and managing project timeframes and budgets, and must be able to prioritise and organise effectively
• We need you to be open, energetic and visionary in your approach to design development within a team
• You must be IT literate with skills in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• You must be an exemplary co-ordinator, communicator and collaborator