We are the market leader in providing high quality assisted bathing products to a diverse range of market sectors globally from concept to manufacture.
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly self motivated and some experience Mechanical Design Engineer to complement our established and successful team as a result of continued success and a planned program of strategic growth here in the UK and North America.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will demonstrate considerable experience in mechanical design utilising SOLIDWORKS as well as experience of providing production engineering support in terms of measurability, reporting and recommendations as well as utilisation of your skills to solve product and production issues.
As the Design Engineer, you will take ownership of projects and have strong input into design (cradle to the grave). Finding engineering solutions to ensure new products conform to the specification and compliant delivery to programme by guiding engineering suppliers and advising the Engineering Manager.
• Technical ability in an appropriate manufacturing or engineering related field
• Analytical ability as well as communication skills are essential
• Experience of defining and improving individual steps in the methods of manufacture / Processes
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with other engineers you will ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception to the finished product
• Capture all R+D, component and final product manufacturing costs.
• Issue all support documentation for BOM’s, Manuals, and Works Instructions etc.
• Working closely with other departments to ensure programme targets are achieved.
• Product champion for Power Bath products and engineering Processes.