Date Posted: Friday 12 September 2014
Bakerbellfield have been successful in securing a number of projects that involve the development of train interior products as well as developing their own product range.
You would be responsible for developing detailed CAD models using SOLIDWORKS Premium 2014 from concepts provided by our clients. Once the detail models have been approved the successful candidate would then complete Drawings, Documentations, FEA & FMEA using SOLIDWORKS. Reports would then need to be generated to support our designs. Experience in completing RAMS and LCC would be an advantage.
Your Experience / Skills
• In depth knowledge and experience of SOLIDWORKS Premium.
• Knowledge of PDM systems is an advantage.
• Engineering change notification processes
• FMEA and FEA analysis is an advantage.
• To be able to schedule and manage time effectively with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience developing rail interiors.
• To ensure that you are kept up to date with developments in design.
Engineering Degree in Mechanical or related field.
Dependent on Experience
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: