1 Month temporary contract (subject to monthly review) to commence 8th September 2014
Please Email Kelly your CV for consideration
To support the drawing and design function in the Engineering Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To produce models and drawings in SOLIDWORKS in accordance with the Design Manual
2. To liaise with engineers and other departments to generate designs for tooling and generally support all facets of design work.
3. To assist with the project management of subcontract manufacture of tooling.
4. To assist management of the CAD drawing library.
5. To assist with the maintenance and control of the library of machine and equipment models.
6. To support the generation of CNC programmes for Projects.
1. To participate in the Metal Spinners Group Limited performance management system and maintain a personal development plan.
2. To ensure the confidentiality and security of all information processed during the course of employment in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent legislative revisions and additions.
3. To be aware of personal responsibilities under Health and Safety regulations and attend appropriate training. To maintain Health and Safety focused projects.
4. To co-operate with risk assessments and ensure that risks are identified and reported as they arise and attend appropriate training.
5. To be aware of and adhere to policies and procedures applicable to the role.
6. To perform any reasonable duty which lies within the boundaries of your capability.
7. To comply with any and all reasonable requests made by management.