Date Posted: Tuesday 27 September 2016
Due to continued growth within the business, Technowash Limited is currently looking to recruit a full time Design Engineer to become an integral part of an ever growing team. You will have an excellent knowledge of SOLIDWORKS with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a design and manufacturing environment.
You will work closely with the Engineering Design Manager and other team members, designing machines from specifications. You will liaise with sales, production and customers to ensure machines are manufactured as required.
As well as producing multiple standard ranges of machines that are exported worldwide, we also offer our customers a bespoke service from design through to installation. The work will be varied and the successful applicant will be able to prepare and issue general assembly drawings, manufacturing and service drawings as well as creating BOMs, risk assessments, FMEA and other supporting documentation.
Your Experience / Skills
• Proficient in SOLIDWORKS and 2D Draughting software
• Use of PDM software preferable but not essential
• Degree, HNC / HND or relevant experience in engineering
• A good understanding of the design process
• Produce accurate drawings for manufacture and as per customer specifications
• Work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Be able to work through issues when they arise in a logical manner
• Liaise with staff and customers in a confident and personable manor