Role: Design Engineer
Date Posted: Sunday 10 September 2017
Technowash Limited is currently looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a temporary 6-month contract. You will have an excellent knowledge of SOLIDWORKS with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a design and manufacturing environment.
You will work closely with the Engineering Design Manager and other members of the design team; the job will involve updating and managing the designs and documentation of a serialized range of machines.
Your Experience / Skills
• Proficient in SOLIDWORKS and 2D Draughting software.
• Use of PDM software preferable but not essential.
• Degree, HNC / HND or relevant experience in engineering.
• A good understanding of the design process.
• Produce accurate drawings for manufacture and as per customer specifications.
• Work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Can work through issues when they arise in a logical manner.
• Liaise with staff and customers in a confident and personable manor.
• Minimum 2 years Mechanical/Engineering experience.
Degree, HNC / HND or relevant experience in engineering
Negotiable depending upon experience
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below:
01609 778 771