The 3D Designer assists with all of the duties associated with product design and development and CGI creation.
The 3D Designer’s duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Developing and implementing design standards.
• Working with the product management team to specify new products
• Creation of Design ID and adherence to design language
• Documentation of new products
• Creation of CGI assets for sales and marketing activities
• Creation of animated CGI for sales and marketing activities
• Drawing flow diagrams.
• Preparing parts and inventory lists.
• Designing dimension verification and maintaining drawing files.
• Creation and editing of still and video content
The 3D Designer must have good personal habits, work well with others, be technically conscientious, be able to stay on task and complete work on schedule, be able to work independently as well as on a team.
Must be honest and discreet, with good organisational skills.
Must have good written and oral communication skills, and be able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
This position requires flexibility and adaptability. There will be tasks assigned that are outside of this job description from time to time.
Please note that this job description is not designed to be an exhaustive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for employment. Activities, duties, and responsibilities, may change at any time and without notice.
• Three (3) years of design experience in CAD, specifically Soldiworks and Visualize
• Two (2) years of CGI experience using Keyshot.
• Familiarity with various technology such as audio and mobile accessories preferred.
• Experience with Adobe suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects is desirable.
• Computer literate and experienced in using the following tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Solidworks, Visualize/ Bunkspeed, Adobe suite. Proficient in the Windows and MAC environment and use of the Internet / E-mail.