Date Posted: Friday 9 August 2019
We specialize in sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting, folding, welding, finishing and powder coating. We are looking for an experienced SOLIDWORKS & CAD operator to join our already successful team. The role involves the following:
•Producing 3D models and technical drawings from both our own designs and re-engineering customers' drawings
• Background in working with sheet metal is advantageous, as is the ability to distinguish material types and finishes including Aluminium, Steel and Stainless Steel. Training will be given to programme a Laser Machine.
• Working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• CAD experience. In particular SOLIDWORKS and RADAN
• Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential
• Salary dependent on experience, £30,000 - £40,000 PA approx.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to develop their career within a busy expanding company. You will be a strong team player who can work efficiently and show attention to detail. You must be willing to be available for overtime when required. Due to our rural location you must have your own transport.
Your Experience / Skills
Sheet Metal fabrication
CNC Laser programming