Role: 3D Product & Graphic Designer
Date Posted: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Glencairn Studio is a family business with 30 years of experience in crystal/glassware supply and decoration. From our East Kilbride factory, we supply high quality products to a worldwide customer base. Reporting to the Design Manager you will work as part of the Design team displaying the technical, creative and organisational skills required to work on creative projects as well as supporting production with more routine tasks on a regular basis.
Your Experience / Skills
• Strong Skills/Experience in 3d Design Software, developing models and assemblies preferably Solidworks
• Strong computer skills in Adobe Creative suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Strong illustration skills, ability to visualise ideas and create by hand at development stage.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads, manage multiple projects.
• Creative thinker with the ability to ‘get to the essence’ of a brief quickly.
• Ability to collaborate with people across different departments.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Exceptional team player, not afraid of being visible on a project.
• Committed to finding more efficient ways of working – Continuous Improvement & Problem Solving.
• Desire and ability to deliver and promote a culture of excellent service for our internal and external clients.
• Ability to hit the ground running, comfortable working to short deadlines in a non-directive environment.
• Adhere to the company’s core values through working relationships, attitude and behaviour.
Educated to HND Level Design (minimum requirement)
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: