Role: CAD Design Engineer
Date Posted: Wednesday 17 February 2021
Due to Metloc's continued growth and with multiple ongoing projects, the opportunity to join our ambitious team as a design engineer is available. The role would involve liaising with our engineers and production facility to produce manufacturing drawings and develop new products to further enhance our range. This role could be on a contract basis if required and will offer the chance to work remotely.
Your Experience / Skills
- Minimum 2 years 3D CAD experience, preferably but not necessarily within the construction or fabrication industry.
- Creation and development of detailed technical production drawings using SOLIDWORKS or another 3D CAD package.
- Experience in sheet metal and fabricated products would be desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet required timescales.
- Ability to develop and oversee design and manufacturing processes.
HNC or above with recent experience in 3D CAD.
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: