CAD Focused Designer (SOLIDWORKS) – Temporary Contractor
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced SOLIDWORKS CAD Designer with experience in the creation of products for the Global Design Team within Mondelez International.
The CAD Designer (SOLIDWORKS) would be involved in the creation and development transformation of ideas & designs into 3D SOLIDWORKS models, assemblies and manufacturing drawings of exciting chocolate products.
This new role supports the creative team in Bournville and allows the opportunity to review and improve to the existing designs as well as in the introduction of new designs. The selected candidate would be a key player in the realisation of the global design team expansion plan and vision for the future of Global chocolate products.
- Very proficient at producing SOLIDWORKS 3D models and assemblies.
- Assignment of product properties to the assemblies
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings
- Taking ideas & designs and converting them into 3D rendered images
- 3D Printing
- Excellent knowledge of SOLIDWORKS.
- Concept & Ideas’ Visualisation.
- Good general knowledge of manufacturing and 3D printing processes
- Proven ability to produce accurate 3D models, assemblies & drawings in SOLIDWORKS
- Success with problem-solving and continuous improvement techniques
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- The ability to produce accurate data even when under pressure.
The successful candidate will join the Global Design Team of an important chocolate manufacturer in a great modern working environment, creating quality products for the global market.