Role: CAD Engineer
Date Posted: Wednesday 8 March 2017
Working on a wide variety of projects with a variety of clients ensures real opportunities for personal growth and career progression with the opportunity to develop professionally within a positive culture where learning and development is actively supported and promoted.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced CAD engineer looking to improve and broaden their skill set by working on projects across several engineering disciplines.
Your Experience / Skills
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s at grade ‘C’ or above including Mathematics & English.
• Ideally a degree (BSc./HNC) in engineering, manufacturing or other related discipline
• Commitment to continued education and improvement through on-the-job learning and training opportunities.
• Creative, practical, adaptable and enthusiastic.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Ability to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organise projects.
• English language proficient, holding excellent communication skills to present information in speech, drawings and reports
• Driving Licence
Minimum of 3 GCSE’s at grade ‘C’ or above including Mathematics & English.
Ideally a degree (BSc./HNC) in engineering, manufacturing or other related discipline (CAD) and other similar 3D software.
Craven Arms, Shropshire
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: