Date Posted: Wednesday 9 May 2018
Due to continued growth within the business, Technowash Limited is currently looking to recruit a full time Design Engineer to become an integral part of an ever growing team. You will have an excellent knowledge of SOLIDWORKS with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a design and manufacturing environment.
You will work closely with the Engineering Design Manager and other team members, designing machines from specifications. You will liaise with sales, production and customers to ensure machines are manufactured as required.
As well as producing multiple standard ranges of machines that are exported worldwide, we also offer our customers a bespoke service from design through to installation. The work will be varied and the successful applicant will be able to prepare and issue general assembly drawings, manufacturing and service drawings as well as creating BOMs, risk assessments, and other supporting documentation.
Your Experience / Skills
Skills required: -
• Proficient in SOLIDWORKS and 2D Draughting software.
• Use of PDM software preferable but not essential.
• Knowledge and understanding of the design process including new product development, design change management and design for manufacture \ service.
• Generate accurate equipment and component drawings to the required level of detail, tolerancing and information to support manufacturing process, approval and customer requirements.
• Strong problem-solving ability and capability to manage multiple design led projects to stringent timescales.
• Liaise with staff and customers in a confident and personable manor.
• Minimum 3 years Mechanical/Engineering experience.
• Ideally degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
Please send CV with current salary..