Piper joinery are a well-established Ashford company (part of the Morrisroe group ) who manufacture high quality bespoke joinery supplying to all sectors of the industry.
We are looking for an experienced CAD draughtsperson with a joinery background to join our busy company.
Experience in 3D modelling would be an advantage, we currently use SOLIDWORKS with SWOOD Design (Add-In) training would be given to the right applicant.
The ideal candidate would have a good knowledge of the joinery manufacturing processes in order to produce clear and accurate working drawings for customer's approvals and in house production.
Key responsibilities and skills required:
- Must be proficient in your use of 3D modelling (preferably SOLIDWORKS)
- To work and liaise with architects and designers and co-ordinate design concepts into production / manufacture
- To produce detailed working drawings from architects and designers drawings, for all aspects of manufacturing, workshop construction
- Knowledge of general materials for production wood, veneer, glass, metalwork, finishes
- To have an understanding of joinery factory processes and workshop production
This is a full time position with an immediate start.