DriveWorks Professional Training Agenda
Length: 3 days
Prerequisites: Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and preferably Attended our Essentials & Drawings course. A basic understanding of common Excel formulas but not essential. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows.
This training manual requires both DriveWorks Pro Administrator and SOLIDWORKS to be installed. SOLIDWORKS 2014 SP0 or higher is required. Microsoft Office 2010 or above.
Description: It is the Essential Training for any customer that has purchased DriveWorks Professional.
This training manual is intended to give hands-on proficiency in DriveWorks Pro Administrator.
Upon successful completion you will be able to:
• Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Pro.
• Create DriveWorks Pro user forms and link them to the models.
• Modify a Drawing appearance based on rules.
• Create Documents based on rules.
• Link DriveWorks to external data.
• Set up Teams and Users.
• Modify the flow of file generation.