SOLIDWORKS Structural Steel Design
BuiltWorks is a high-performance software application for real-time steel design within SOLIDWORKS. It’s clearly focused on taking the best of SOLIDWORKS and adding functionality that will allow structural engineers to fully benefit from 3D solid parametric modelling, analysis, connection detailing and automatic generation of both drawings and reports.
• Native SOLIDWORKS and embedded BuiltWorks modelling tools.
• Defining rules at the connection points of structural elements.
• BuiltWorks library of standard connection types.
• Automatic generation of general arrangement drawings, detailed fabrication drawings of steel assemblies as well as component workshop drawings.
• Structural steel FE analysis capabilities.