The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
A Guide to SOLIDWORKS Shortcuts
Shortcuts are hugely beneficial when it comes to modelling more efficiently. By taking the time to learn and customise shortcuts you can cut down on the time it takes to carry out virtually any task in SOLIDWORKS. This webcast will aim to cover the most commonly used Shortcuts inside SOLIDWORKS and introduce how to create and export your own shortcuts.
FREE PDF Guide - SOLIDWORKS Keyboard Shortcuts
Throughout the course of this webcast, we will look at:
- The importance of shortcuts
- How to navigate SOLIDWORKS Efficiently
- Quickly copying features, components and planes
- Hiding and showing bodies and parts
- Mouse Gestures
- Shortcut and context toolbars
- Customising shortcuts
- Copy Settings Wizard
This webcast is suitable for beginners and experienced SOLIDWORKS users.