Power Surfacing - Advanced Surfacing Tools
Power Surfacing is a revolutionary SOLIDWORKS plugin product that will fundamentally change the way that engineers and designers design parts in SOLIDWORKS. Power Surfacing makes it easy and fun to design complex free form aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces in SOLIDWORKS. No longer will you have to fight with patching a set of trimmed surfaces together to form complex curved shapes; manipulating Power Surfacing parts is as simple as modeling with clay. Features Include:
- Primitive Shapes - Box, Cylinder, Torus, etc.
- Creation from SOLIDWORKS Sketches
- Import Existing Meshes: Obj or FBX from modo, Maya, etc.
- Dynamic Push-Pull Editing, Constrained Editing, Soft Selection
- Basic Modeling Tools: Extrude, Inset, Insert Loops, Bridge
- Intermediate Tools: Mirror, Bend, Edge Weighting, Subdivide
- Advanced Modeling Tools: Extend, Edge Extrude, Insert Edge, Thicken, etc.
- Conversion to Class A SOLIDWORKS Surface or Solid Bodies
- Integration with SOLIDWORKS Feature Tree Editing