This course gives a hands-on introduction to the creation, administration and running of DriveWorks Pro projects.
Upon successful completion users will be able to:
- Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Pro.
- Create DriveWorks Pro user forms and link them to the models.
- Write Rules that determine how a model is driven.
- Modify a Drawing appearance based on Rules.
- Create Documents based on Rules.
- Modify the flow of file generation.
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and preferably attended our SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows
NOTE: This course is available as part of the Gold & Platinum Training Passports.